5 New Year’s Resolutions for Finances
Welcome to 2023! Perhaps there’s no more fitting topic to start the year with than New Year’s resolutions. In this show, we discuss the 5 most important resolutions any retiree or preretiree should make as we head into 2023.
1. reasses how much risk you’re willing to take
2. reasses the investments in your portfolio (“retirement risk assessment”)
3. set personal, specific goals regarding what you would like to do this next year and how much it will cost (hobbies, travel, grandkids)
4. have a plan B (what will you do if we do go into a recession and your portfolio loses money – hint: if you’re worried about that, you’re most likely invested wrong and need our help)
5. consider getting more educated about finances